Monday, December 31, 2018

Ending and Beginning Dances

Photo Credit: CJ Freeman
















God you created endings and beginnings.
Times to say goodbye to what is
and
Times to say hello to new adventures.

It is a holy dance
this invitation to
ending and beginning.

Help me to pause the revelry
long enough to hear clearly
that which you are calling me
to let go of.

Help me to still the excited twirling
into the new
long enough to see clearly
the path ahead that you are
calling me to.

Help me to not tire of this dance
of ending and beginning.
For this dance is not one that happens
for a moment in time at the end of a year,
but instead is one life calls us to engage in
for our life time.

God, help me to embrace this dance of
ending and beginning.
Letting it whirl and twirl me into the
fullness of life that you have to offer me.

AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment