Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Journeying in Holy Time

God, You are wondrous.
Your ways mysterious to
my human understanding.

As I look into this New Year,
to You it is yet only
another moment
in Your continuing engagement
of Creation.

You do not see time in the way I do.
That fact is important for me
 to remember
as I seek to engage this journey
of the New Year.

If I am intent on journeying
in Your way,
The way of Christ,
The way of the Spirit,
I must remember that
what you call me to
will be completed in Your time.

So if my human goals and intentions
clearly identified as part
of Your calling to me
are not completed in a human calendar year,
May I not be discouraged.

Instead may I remember Your
Holy Time is mysterious and
I have covenanted to journey
in the way of Holy Time.

Knowing that the good work of
You, Christ and Spirit
will be completed all in
Holy Time.

I am only to journey, act and work
In Faith.

AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment