Friday, August 12, 2016

Renewal


Grandure and Majesty

Crisp air
              Pure
              Clean
              Cool.

Nature untouched and pure.
Cleansing me with it's beauty
The solitude feeding my soul.

I feel the grief and sadness of
Past weeks in this world
swirl away on the breeze.

I feel renewal floating into my soul.
Strong and Clean.
Much like the pure,
blue and white icebergs
floating by the ship.

These moments of solitude
helping to once again
prepare my soul to be
birthed stronger, restored.

Much like the strong, solitary glacier
That calves the iceberg-
Setting it free on it's own adventure.

The solitude will eventually set me free.
Back into the world -
But now I will be ready.

Stronger again.
Faith restored.
Whole once more.

1 comment:

  1. I love the images of renewal and restoration through nature and solitude. Lovely poem. :-)

    ReplyDelete