Monday, November 20, 2017

God's Invitation to Rest

I dove deep into your presence God.
Deep into the glory of being so close to you.
So close that I hear and see you all around me,
feel you so intimately in every fiber of my being.

This awareness of you is Marvelous,
Glorious,
Soul expanding.
And yet it takes work to absorb all that I experience being so close to you.
My own awareness has broken open, expanded and challenged me.

It is here in this expansive awareness that I hear you say:
"Time to rest my child.
Time to quit opening to words and knowledge.
Time to give your filled up soul time to absorb all that you have come to know of me."

It is here that you give me permission to pause.
To come up for air.
Reassuring me, God, of your ever so close presence.

As I float along on the currents of your love and gift of rest,
I know you will be waiting for me when I am ready to dive deep once more
into our next journey together into awakening.


No comments:

Post a Comment