Monday, November 27, 2017

Ruach’s Gift















Breath - Breathing
It is so intrinsic to my being
That I experience it with out much thought.

But breathing is not just something I do,
It becomes my very first encounter of You.
For You are the one who gave me breath.
Every moment I breath IS You God.

I breath your Ruach - Your Holy breath.
You send the wind so that I might feel your Ruach
And experience Your Holy breath with all my senses
        - Feel it on my skin
        - Smell it in the cool crispness
        - Taste it as it fills my nose and mouth
        - See it as trees sway
        - Hear it as leaves rustle

Breath - Ruach not only gives my body physical life
But also gives the very depth of my soul life.

Breath becomes my living connection to you my Living God.





No comments:

Post a Comment