Friday, December 11, 2015

A Day With My Soul

I spent the day with my Soul.
We wandered through the woods,
Rediscovering ourselves.

In our wanderings we remembered how
Creation Feeds us.
Reveling in memories of special places
in God's creation that we encountered in our past.

We discovered a new path near to us now that is 
a new place of quiet connection with the creation that feeds us.

Today had no agenda, no frantic pace.
My Soul and I stopped to breath and wonder
and marvel at whatever caught our eye.

We sat and drank tea together.
We listened to a good book together.
We lunched with cool kids and 
blessed them by being present.

I spent the day with my Soul and
found myself again, 
promising to not let so much time go by
before we spend the day together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment