Friday, October 20, 2017

Gift of Flow

We call it play or practice or movement.
We call it my time, our time.
But what we call it is not as important
as the fact that we gather to do it.

To be present to each other,
even though we may be a world apart.
To connect our individual worlds and lives
together through this mystery we call flow.

Come play with me and in our fun,
May we find the connection we crave.

Come practice with me,
For together in our practice we can get better
at our connection to love, peace and each other.

Come move with me,
Move away:
       from isolation
       from fear
       from anxiety
       from stress
And move with me into a place where we can all belong.

Come discover with me the gifts
that flowing together can provide.

The invitation is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment