Sunday, October 1, 2017

Writing Again

When I wrote my farewell post here in April of 2017 I honestly thought I would not ever come back to blogging.  And in a since I am not.  I still feel pretty confident that my time of regular, narrative posts reflecting on life is closed.  However, my time of writing contemplative poetry and contemplating life and the world through the lens of my very amateur photography is not over.  In creating space in my life and figuring out how to authentically embrace my contemplative, mystic self I find there are still words to write and pictures to share.

So I am returning to this space of Chaplainhood to share the words my soul still has and the images it sees.  My Posts will be far from regular in the normal sense of the word.  Rather you will find me here as the spirit moves sharing what ever it is that the spirit is moving me to share.

So if you are joining me again on the journey, welcome back.  If you have just found me here and are new to this space - welcome.  I'm glad you are all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment