Monday, July 30, 2018

Cocooning time

After a while of deeply engaging my reflective writing practice I find that I enter a season of needing to be still, to give my words a chance to rest. It becomes a time for me to enter into a cycle of listening and practicing being fully present to my little corner of the world with out constantly being "on the look out" for the next great poetic topic. It is a time for me to enter my own little cocoon of everyday life letting the practice of living through just being nourish and nudge me to my next place of contemplative focus.

Another season of needing to rest and listen has entered into my life.  It is time to honor that need and let Chaplainhood enter it's cocoon so to speak, waiting on the transformative beauty that comes. 

In this time of Holy pause may you:

  • remember to pause each day to look up, breath deep and wonder
  • see the good work of God going on all around you
  • connect to the great Hope that is promised in God's beloved presence with you.

Until we pause and play here again......



No comments:

Post a Comment